January 18, 2010

Updated NFL Playoff Odds

Filed under: Uncategorized — wwinston @ 10:36 am

Using theĀ  great USA TODAY Sagarin ratings we played out the rest of the NFL playoffs. Here are the chances of various outcomes

  • 63% chance Colts win AFC; 37% chance Jets win AFC.
  • 64% chance Saints win NFC; 36% chance Vikings win NFC
  • 33% chance Colts win Super Bowl, 33% chance Saints win Super Bowl; 17% chance Jets win Super Bowl; 17% chance Vikings win Super Bowl.

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment

Powered by WordPress