Who’s the playoff MVP so far? Tough to tell. Assuming all other 9 players on court have played at their entire season level we can back out Adjusted +/- point ratings and Impact Ratings (based on how chance of winning game changes when player is in). This is like having a TV on every minute of every game. Here are results. This data gives us some interesting insights
- The Bulls need Korver on the court to win.
- James Jones is an unsung key to Heat success.
- The success of the Griz is really a team effort.
- The Mavs are more than just Dirk: Kidd and Terry have been key.
- Rose has played amazingly well despite poor shooting and a bad ankle.